Thursday, July 30, 2009

horrible hospital~

i went to the hospital today cuz i injured my ankle....T.T
it was horrible
when i went inside to the hospital to the registration
there is no one checking for the swine flu.....
OMG it is freakin scary.....tat means maybe there is someone in this hospital hav swine flu

......after the counter giv me the number of the room tat i should go
i went into the most horrifying "pathway to hell"
through the pathway...almost everyone is having a flu.....
koffing at me when i went pass by....T.T
crying while i walk to my room....T.T

then i went to the bench to wait 4 the doctor to call me
i wait....1hour.....2 hour......
APAKAN!!! wad happen
the doctor keep calling patient that came behind me....lolz

then as last!!!...we r the last 1
when we went into the room the doctor said that we r not on the list...
n we see in the comp. there is no my name...
so the kind n helpful doctor help us to ask the counter...
tat freakin old n ugly malay wild boar
said tat she put our name in the wrong room.....DX
after the checking....
the doctor said it is a bruise....

wooo...~ =.=lll
thx god i didnt broke my bones...i still wanna play badminton T.T....
but that is the most painful bruise i got in my life....
ouch...it is very painful

2 comments: