Thursday, July 30, 2009

my injured left hand....t.t

today......
bad day ever in my whole holiday i think........ T.T
i juz injured my left hand while i am goin to take something in my room.....

i didnt notice that the floor is wet.....
so i juz run to my room....XD
and the next minute i know is
BAAM BOOM!!! *crack

i think i broke my bones
my elbow hurt so much now.....T.T
now i am using my right hand to type
that means my injuries is very bad
and my butt hurts too
ouch!!!
maybe because my butt is full of fat
so it doesnt hurt tat much...=.=lll

hahahaha.........mmmmm.........laughing n crying at the same time =.=lll
the point is my elbow hurts
and my mun said she is gonna take me to hav a X stray
sad....very sad
now i cant cook my favourite maggie....walao T.T

and now i really wanna hav some buisness done with my "cute" bro n sis......
when i "pelanting" and sobing on the wet floor
they r laughing at me.....DX
dammit!!!!!

when i am fully heal......
they will know wad is the word
"death"!!!!

hahahahahahah....................................mmmmmm....T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment