Wednesday, July 29, 2009

my "awesome" holiday

tat is been a while since i know this sad news
it is about 1 week ago
when my whole "happy" holiday start~
doom...

my parents juz cancelled my KL trip
now i suppose to be playing with my cousin in KL....
but bcuz of the swine flu H1N1!!!!

my whole trip is cancelled
this is the most horrible thing happen in my long long holiday...............................long
it is a 2 month holiday...
u can imagine how terrible it is now...=.=lll

when there is nothing to do....
i juz go into the kitchen....
n cook maggie mee...mmm
thats how i spend my whole "happy" holiday.....ironic
the "happy hour" i got is when i enjoying my maggie~
my whole holiday is.....
totally destroyed by the swine flu.....
very sad....T.T *sob *sob

my genting highland.....
my sunway lagoon.....
my awesome holiday...

bye bye.....it is a very sad thing...T.T
it is worst when there is no maggie....T.T
nothing to do liao...
only 1 thing..
hibernate...till the holiday pass

2 comments: