Saturday, August 1, 2009

my new n mushroom-like haircut

i had a hair cut at miri yesterday in miri...t.t
it is a pretty shit haircut...
cuz my mother told the barber to cut as short as he can
i know this after i cut my hair
lolz sad mum
now my hair become a mushroom
happy or sad.......u know
bad luck this week
first my elbow
n now my haircut.....
wow...an "awesome" week 4 me

haiz......
tomorrow i hav a choir at the church
wif my new haircut
in front of everybody.....
walao....i better go act like i hav H1N1.....
then i wont go to church......

such a sad week 4 me.....
but i hav an awesome thing happen this week...
i will tell u wad is the awesome thing in the nxt post.....
it is very lolz n happy de thingy so......ya

now i am ignoring my mum
hope my mum will giv me something as an "apologise giv"
lolz her fault lah.......T.T

3 comments: