Friday, October 16, 2009

another boring holliday in brunei....=.=

after 7 weeks of school in JIS
it is time to hav a break....
in each term there is always hav a mid term break
for other kids in JIS mid term break is always a time for having fun in other places
but for me...it is always being a long n boring week
STAYING IN BRUNEI for the whole week~
isnt that fun.....................not!!
but my parents is having fun~
their frens will be comin to my house n hav a party
haiz....while other ppl is goin for a vacation
i am doin housechores n preparing party's thing for my parents
how sad is tat

but i think tat is the only time tat i can write something in my blog
write about my mess up life~
that will be pretty cool rite!?..

so hope my fren will keep visiting my blog for this week ok
this is the only time tat i can

..let u know more about me
....let u know more about sakaiiboy

No comments:

Post a Comment